(Groups are closed and end up in the Groups Graveyard if there is no activity for a whole month.
If you join any groups they will be listed here for convenience.
Members can create a proposal to set up their own group. If four other members like the idea and sign up, the group goes live.
Currently no proposed new groups.
What are the WriteWords Writers' Groups ?
- Our Online Writers' Groups are open to Full & Community Members, although part members may have
one week's free trial.
- Each group sets their own rules but usually consists of members who write in similar styles or have related interests.
- Group work is commented on by other members who
provide helpful and constructive feedback.
- Group members upload short examples of their work for other members and experts to make comments and suggestions.
- Group work is not visible outside the group unless the author specifies that it may be.
- Most groups have a volunteer 'host' who will welcome you into the group and generally encourage group activities.
- The overall aim of the groups is to provide support, advice, stimulation and encouragment to members.