Login   Sign Up 

This 33 message thread spans 3 pages:  < <   1   2  3 
  • Re: The Da Vinci Code - A Review
    by Cholero at 15:46 on 26 May 2006
    The Ken Starr attack on Clinton took place outside of government. I was an 'independent' prosecution.
    by Account Closed at 19:32 on 27 May 2006
    Well, an editor and I are actually pursuing Marilyn Manson in person. Interscope records cam back saying the verse and lyric of Disposable Teens (love that tune!) in my mini-series is fair usage, so not liable for copyright infringement as long as MM is credited, which naturally, he always was.

However, I would love MM's personal approval, and even an idea of what he thinks of the story. Yes, it's asking a lot, and MM is proving a rather tricky bird to locate, as you'd imagine. But we've not given up yet, and either way, he will be sent a copy come November. It's just polite, isn't it?

JB
    by old friend at 04:06 on 06 June 2006
    Waxy,

I know I'm late to this one but I have had almost four weeks in your favourite U.S of A.

I thought your Review was great! I love your approach and the summary of what this 'Code' is all about.

I haven't seen the film, nor have I read the book but your Review has made up my mind that I must see the film, if only to appreciate why this did not appeal to you in almost every aspect of acting and production.

However I shall take your advice and save my money by waiting until the film is shown on TV.

Len
  • This 33 message thread spans 3 pages:  < <   1   2  3