Login   Sign Up 

• Basic Instinct 2
    by Account Closed at 11:06 on 05 April 2006
    I got dragged kicking and screaming (though with a certain amount of perverse curiosity) to this movie last night and my review is below:

BASIC INSTINCT 2

Whatever.

JB
  • Re: Basic Instinct 2
    by Account Closed at 14:23 on 05 April 2006
    Brilliant! I couldn't believe it when I saw your name reviewing that film. Take a look at the review on imdb where they totally hammer SS for being... 48
    by Account Closed at 16:03 on 05 April 2006
    The film has a few classic lines, such as:

'Some guys go for blondes, and some guys go for killers. Is that your thing?'

Hello? Hello? How many average guys do you know who actively go for killers?

I missed the - ahem - twist at the end because my friend and I were laughing so hard. As a comedy, the film almost works. It's so up its own ass, and about as sexy as being beaten over the head with a wet potatoe.

There - a more detailed review for you.

JB
    by Zettel at 00:09 on 06 April 2006
    Ooooooh - a potato.....wow! Hard-boiled with lovely black eyes as I peel off her jacket. And a face to launch a thousand chips

er...did I really write that out loud?

James it's good for the soul to see a crap movie every now and then - cleanses the palate. Sharon's tone has always been a bit dodgy.

Exemplary review of a dud film.

Better luck next time - try Strayed with Emmanuelle Beart - now there's sexy for you.

regards

Zettel