Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• write goodier entences
    by richard123 at 09:33 on 11 March 2019
    HI And thanks for reading this post. My writing is so boring and drab to read, when i look at similar stuff written by pros the pro version sounds so much better, is there any way to layout sentences and paragraphs to make them more entertaining/spellbinding to suck the reader into the story, have you noticed anything while reading other people's or work written by pros and have noticed anything,
    or am i wrong, are you born with an instinct/writing style/pizzaz something that cannot be taught, writers such as hemmingway

Many thanks
  • Re: write goodier entences
    by kevinbear at 11:19 on 10 January 2020
    It's very interesting forum, I have read your stuff it is so beautiful very impressive forum share Bussiness Drive - Google
    by evawilson886 at 13:38 on 16 October 2020
    Hi there, my name is Eva Wilson. I've been working for over 20 years in IT sector, as Project Manager, Team Leader and focused mainly in areas of IT services, e-Learning and consulting and now a days i am working for online dissertation help .
    by AbbyWater at 17:37 on 18 December 2020
    Hello! I am delighted to be part of this community. I love writing articles and reading books. Now I am interested in the forex topic and I am writing articles on this topic https://trade-in.forex/metatrader-4-tutorial/.
    Edited by AbbyWater at 17:38:00 on 18 December 2020
    by david230 at 07:10 on 17 September 2021
    GotoAssignmentHelp is one of the most popular fields of study these days. Every year, thousands of students get admission in different fields of management in different countries. GotoAssignmentHelp provides online Assignment Help in all fields and sub-fields of management. There working procedure is quite simple, and any student in any part of the world can avail this My Assignment Help uk without any problem. Students can contact the help desk any time during these stages, Assignment Help London and as many times as they require to get status updates, and convey any new information