Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Submissions required for charity anthology
    by HBC at 16:49 on 30 August 2008
    'Baby-shaped Hole' is a charity anthology chronicling real-life experiences of infertility, miscarriage, stillbirth and related issues. Please share your story: droll or indifferent, angry or melancholy, we want to hear about every aspect of this often hidden situation. Anonymity assured if requested. Email babyshapedhole@googlemail.com, or visit http://babyshapedhole.blogspot.com/ for more information and submission guidelines.
  • Re: Submissions required for charity anthology
    by NMott at 16:54 on 30 August 2008
    Forgive me, but I don't understand why you do not have your submission guidelines on your website. Why do they have to be emailed to interested parties?
    Also, as this is for a charity you should have the registered charity number on your website.

- NaomiM
    by HBC at 17:23 on 30 August 2008
    The submission guidelines are not yet on the wesite simply because I have not yet had time to do that. I would hope to get round to that later this weekend, as this is a project that I'm undertaking in my free time.

The beneficiary charities are The Miscarriage Association (reg. charity: 1076829) and The Infertility Network UK (reg. charity no: 1099960).

<Added>

The submission guidelines are not yet on the website simply because I have not yet had time to do that. I would hope to get round to that later this weekend, as this is a project that I'm undertaking in my free time.

The beneficiary charities are The Miscarriage Association (reg. charity: 1076829) and The Infertility Network UK (reg. charity no: 1099960).
    by HBC at 17:34 on 30 August 2008
    I have now updated the website to include the submission guidelines and contributor information.
    by NMott at 17:44 on 30 August 2008
    Thank you for updating it so quickly.
    Good luck with the project.

- NaomiM
    by HBC at 17:51 on 30 August 2008
    Thank you, Naomi.