Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• New Online e-Book & Hard copy Publishing site
    by sallison at 15:54 on 03 August 2012
    For the past few years I have written a few books but haven’t gotten around to sending them out to a publisher or even thought that it would be worth the hassle. However, I recently found a website that offers a quick and easy way to publish your books online. The website is called Anne Catalan Publishing Company and it can be found at AnneCatalan.com. It's an American company but they seem to have an international thing going.

I found it extremely convenient and a resourceful site for publication, formatting, and marketing my book. It was very useful for me because they specialize in the publication for young aspiring authors. Their steps for submission were clear and simple to follow, and they were able to publish and produce my book in a short period of time. I highly recommend using Anne Catalan for your next publication!

- Sara Allison
  • Re: New Online e-Book & Hard copy Publishing site
    by Account Closed at 19:38 on 03 August 2012
    LOL - thanks for this, Sara. You don't work for them by any chance, do you?
    by GaiusCoffey at 21:55 on 03 August 2012
    [quoteYou don't work for them by any chance, do you?][/quote]
    Where's the "like" button gone to?
    by Terry Edge at 10:37 on 04 August 2012
    Call me old-fashioned, but if I'm going to pay for book services such as editing, I at least want to know who's going to be doing it and what experience they have. But I couldn't find any details on your site. Any chance of providing some?

<Added>

Sorry, I meant their site, of course.
    by sallison at 16:16 on 06 August 2012
    No, I don't work for them but Anne Catalan is a friend of mine and as she did a good job for me I thought I could help her by recommending her company. It's a very young company of young authors which tries to give other (amateur)authors a chance to publish their books.