Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• of interest?
    by Steerpike`s sister at 16:45 on 22 June 2012
    i just got this in my in-box, might interest people ? i don't know anything about the site though.

--
    Hi,

I'm emailing about Write-Connections(http://www.write-connections.com), a new online resource for writers.

Write-Connections aims to provide a supportive community for aspiring authors, and to put them in contact with literary professionals. Membership is free, and provides access to a comprehensive directory of publishing houses and literary agencies based in the UK, as well as allowing members to rate and give feedback on their experiences. Members also recieve a newsletter and access to our forum, in order to keep up-to-date with news and events; from time to time, literary professionals will contribute to both with interviews, blogs, Q&As and general advice for members. Upgraded membership packages are available, offering services such as mentoring, support with synopses, and individual chapter appraisals, among others.

We're also putting on a number of events; at the moment, we're running a few competitions - including one for reworkings of Romeo and Juliet - and we're organising a series of workshops focusing on different genres and aspects of writing and publishing. As well as this, there's the Write-Connections Publishing Hour - a monthly one-to-one session offering a writer the opportunity to meet a number of figures from the industry to talk about their work, and to leave their manuscript with Legend Press.

If there's anything you could do to circulate this, we'd greatly appreciate it. Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions, or would like any more information.

Thanks,