Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Could you do me a sweet favour?
    by bewleybooks at 10:13 on 10 October 2015
    Hello all,

I know this might be a bit cheeky, and if it is, please tell me and I won't do it again.

But I just want you to know that I am offering my fiction novel 'For the Love of Sweet William' for FREE on Amazon - this weekend only.  The first chapter has been reviewed by two good people so far.  However, would you do a sweet thing for me?  Download the book (for free) and post a review?  Apparently, Amazon considers reviews from those who 'buy' the book better than those who just post a review without buying.  If you haven't the time, I perfectly understand.

Also, anyone who does me the kindness of taking the time to post a review gets their name put in the hat for a freebie ... The one I'm running at the moment is on the discounted 'Slippery Frog or Faithful Dog - which do you wanna kiss?' book.  It's a fun little 'relationship' book for girls to get the best out of guys, from my psychology box of tricks. If you post a review you get your name put into the hat for a freebie of it's follow-up 'Ugly Witch or Beautiful Bitch - which do you wanna kiss?'  (the guys version about girls).

Reviews on Amazon help to get the work sold. 

Meanwhile, I'll rattle something up about how to get the hang of the Amazon Kindle thing for you all on WriteWords.

Any help appreciated.

Kaye

ps you can find the details for both on my web site bewleybooks.com  
  • Re: Could you do me a sweet favour?
    by Jennifer1976 at 12:54 on 10 October 2015
    Hi Kaye,

I have downloaded this from Amazon.

I'm quite busy at the moment, so I can't promise anything, but if I get to the end (I'll do my best, though it's taken me three months to get halfway through Daphne Du Maurier's Rebecca, as I only get a chance to do a chapter or two a week), then I'll certainly post a review for you.

I wish you every success with it!

All the best,

Jenny
  • Re: Could you do me a sweet favour?
    by Freebird at 09:58 on 13 October 2015
    Hiya, it's not cheeky at all! We're here to support one another. Is it still available for free download or have I missed it?