Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Death and Destruction
    by scullion2012 at 15:18 on 09 February 2012
    Hey Guys,

I'm very very new to writing, although I have spent alot of time over the years blogging about my emotional roller coasters in sport, but that's obviously a much different experience to writing a book. So far I've put a few chapters on my blog.

It's a story about families, love and death, differences and similarities. More importantly love. Most of my writing is very inspirational, although it may not seem so at the beginning, I feel its like inception. Working your way into peoples minds, and allowing them to thing and act themselves.

Some of my writing may seem emotional, and deep. But I assure you, there are many moments of happiness and joy.

check it out,

http://RunnerScullion.blog.co.uk/
  • Re: Death and Destruction
    by Freebird at 16:44 on 09 February 2012
    I will check it out, thanks. Looking for ways to procrastinate

And welcome to WW!

<Added>

They were like peas and gravy, and rarely separated

I liked this - my son tells me that he's the koala from the Cushelle advert... which makes me the pile of toilet paper!

<Added>

although I was a bit taken aback when this boy, whom I figured to be about eight from the writing, suddenly started f-ing and blinding at his Dad!!

<Added>

ah, sorry - I missed the 'ten years later' bit.
  • Re: Death and Destruction
    by scullion2012 at 16:57 on 09 February 2012
    Ha,

Thank you for the comments, I have up to chapter 7 done, but not published online obviously.

Truth is, I've changed quite a bit, and will continue to change things. Ages and names etc.. as the kid wrote a very advanced letter when his mother passed for that age lol..

If you want to read more feel free to email me and I'l send your way, I'l only publish the chapters online every few days to give me time to write more.

Scullion