Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Beg Borrow Steal Productions
    by bbsproductions at 15:34 on 29 June 2011
    Hi Guys!

I just wanted to introduce myself (Stuart Elms) and the film production company I have just launched (Beg Borrow Steal Productions) in South London.

We aim to make films for people who appreciate a good story, who don't need an explosion to tell them that something exciting has just happened! We're looking to raise our profile with theatre fans as we believe you fit our bill perfectly.

We promise to always put our audience first, as that is who our films are made for. With that said, we dare to be different by building an audience before the film is even made and actively seeking their participation. You can read the script during pre-production, offer feedback and see the changes you helped make! We'll also be posting video blogs throughout the shoots and you can read my weekly takes on the film industry from our perspective under 'Stuart's Sunday Night Blog'.

The first draft script of 'Temair House', our production to be shot in August is up now and we welcome your comments.

So to get involved and follow what we're up to please check us out at http://www.begborrowstealproductions.com and follow us on Twitter @bbs_productions. And please spread the word, we need participation to thrive!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

All the best,

Stuart