Login   Sign Up 

• Any fantasy writers on here?
    by Astrea at 17:35 on 23 May 2010

Hi

Just hoping to touch base with any other fantasy writers around. I see there is a fantasy writers group on here, just wondering if it's still active or if people have moved on to other things?
  • Re: Any fantasy writers on here?
    by NMott at 17:47 on 23 May 2010
    Hopefully the Fantasy group will remain active, even though a couple of WW's stalwalt fantasy writers are taking time out for now.
    If not, there's the proposed new group Stranger Than Fiction, which I hope will bring together Fantasy and other genres which are not currently catered for on WW. - maybe even Crime & Thriller writers.

- NaomiM

<Added>

If you decide to become a Full member, Astrea, you can join more than one group, giving you a choice of places to upload oyur work, in the event that any group become inactive to the point where you're struggling to get feedback.
    by Astrea at 19:11 on 23 May 2010
    Oh, that sound interesting. I'm sort of cross-genre anyway (hmm, not sure that came out quite right somehow ) and right now I'm plotting a vaguely cross-over horror, so may well join up and see.

Thanks
    by NMott at 19:37 on 23 May 2010
    Well we need another 3 people to sign up so as to kick start it. Not sure if oyu'll be able to access the link, as a part member, but I'll post it anyway:

http://www.writewords.org.uk/groups/proposed_groups.asp?group_id=23