Login   Sign Up 

• Another newcomer, another search for reviews
    by Crimsondelilah at 10:39 on 01 February 2010
    Hello All

Just joined a few days ago after resolution to really persevere with my writing.

I have a novel idea but seems too gargantuan a task at the moment so am trying to flex those creative muscles with some short stories.

Posted my first and would greatly appreciate anyone giving it a once over.

Thanks

x CrimsonD
  • Re: Another newcomer, another search for reviews
    by NMott at 11:51 on 01 February 2010
    Hi Crimson and welcome to WriteWords

It's best to join one of the Groups and upload the work there as it's liable to be overlooked in the Archive.
    There is a Short Story Group which oyu might like to check out. - click on the orange 'Groups' tab at the top of the page and you'll see the complete list.
    Once you've joined, you can move your work into the group by clicking 'Owner Edit' on the upload; scroll down and you'll see 'Which Group?' and click in the circle next to which ever group you've joined.
    As a Full Member you can join several groups and move around the groups as you wish, although the more groups you join the more work there will be giving feedback to your fellow group members in exchange for them reading and commenting on yours (it's the best way to learn

- NaomiM
  • Re: Another newcomer, another search for reviews
    by Crimsondelilah at 18:23 on 01 February 2010
    Thanks Naomi. My request to join the short story group is pending. Hoping for the green light soon.