Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Hi, i`m new and looking for a review :D
    by Katheryn_UK at 16:14 on 31 January 2010
    Hello, i just put up chapter one of my new story/novel/work in progress
    I would lovelovelove it if some one would look over it and say whether it sounds alright/makes sense/makes you want more, kinda feeling.... if that makes sense
    thankyou
  • Re: Hi, i`m new and looking for a review :D
    by LorraineC at 19:17 on 31 January 2010
    Hi Kathryn, I'm new today too so we can be newbies together. How long have you been writing for? I'll have a look at your work and give you some feedback. Can you do the same for me?

Thanks,
    Lorraine
    by Katheryn_UK at 20:04 on 31 January 2010
    hey, i've been writing on and off for about hmmm 3 years maybe. i used to always like writing when i was in school but not really written much until a few years ago.
    sure i'll read your stuff :D
    by LorraineC at 22:04 on 01 February 2010
    Hi Kathryn,
    How long have you been a member of this site? and How have you found it so far? I'd be interested in your views as I'm only on a trial membership and am wondering whether I should upgrade to full.

Thanks for your comments re. my work. I'm glad you liked it.

Best Regards,
    Lorraine
    by Katheryn_UK at 19:13 on 02 February 2010
    i had been a member for about 2 years then left for a while because i had a bit of conflict with some reviewers on here (cant remember names and wouldnt say anyway), its not a bad site. it can be nerving if you're new to writing and suddenly have these strangers saying what you might be doing wrong or whatever, with the work but overall i would say its worth having the comments. i like it, it makes me more proud of my work. Depending on what someone says about my writing i either take it in and use it or i just think 'well im happy with it, so stuff you' :P haha but everyones different.

defo join this site :D
    its great, except when its quiet season....
    by LorraineC at 22:15 on 03 February 2010
    I've been on here a couple of days now and it seems like a good community so will join up re. full memb soon. I think your right - critique is good and you have to step outside of yourself to think it through objectively and take and leave what works and what doesn't. When is quiet season by the way??? Thanks, Lorraine
    by Anna Reynolds at 11:46 on 04 February 2010
    Hi both- do feel free to ask for help from our site hosts if you get 'lost'- and do think about joining a group, where you're more likely to get the most helpful feedback. Enjoy.