Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Animal
    by Nell at 11:39 on 15 August 2003
    The latest zodiac story is now on Fiction 11. All comments gratefully received. Sexual content but nothing graphic, just a little stimulation for the imagination.
  • Re: Animal
    by bluesky3d at 11:43 on 16 August 2003
    Yes we do have Steph to thank for the idea, and indeed, as you say, Fear of Bulls was written with no conscious thought of the Zodiac series.

The creative consciousness may not be quite so lineally drawn as you imply in the comments box...

The mind works on many levels, even without ever fully escaping the dimensions of the time and space of its own temporal existence.

The mind may also detect distortions of the interference patterns in the fabric of reality... and who pinched the walnut whirl in the bottom layer of the box of cosmic chocolates?

It wasn’t me, honest gov! yummy
    Ok, I will let you have the rasberry ripple ..

A ;o)
    by Nell at 13:39 on 16 August 2003
    Andrew, I agree entirely, the mind works in mysterious ways, and I had no idea I'd implied otherwise. It's those pixels again... I've been off the internet today due to fear of the worm, then my son talked me through a Windows update and WW wouldn't recognise me! Phoned again in a panic and got the problem fixed. Not keen on walnut whip...
    by bluesky3d at 15:43 on 16 August 2003
    thought you'd go for all the soft centres.. anyway I was offering you a Raspberry Ripple cos I liked your story, and it wasn't me that mentioned whips, walnut or hazel or any other sort... hmmm.

::: sips sherry and retires with box of choccies before conversation takes a wrong turning and goes down a slippery slope:::
    by Nell at 16:05 on 16 August 2003
    I just wish you could see the post you're replying to whilst doing so... What's the old saying?

A dog, a woman and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be.

How times have changed, thank goodness.