Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Theatrical Trailer
    by Ralph at 09:19 on 11 August 2003
    Hello
    I'm currently uploading a six part mutant thing called "Frailty Thy Name" - two parts online so far (but they're reasonably short - honest!) It's just a little tribute piece to the way art and life can overlap sometimes... if anyone's interested all comments and feedback, criticisms etc. would be deeply appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Huggs
    Ralph
  • Re: Theatrical Trailer
    by bluesky3d at 12:22 on 11 August 2003
    could I be dumb and ask you to translate your phrase 'mutant' for me please Ralph? (I don't get out that mutch)

Andrew )
    by Ralph at 12:35 on 11 August 2003
    oh, that's not you Andrew, that's me being cryptic again
    I say mutant because it was originally a short story and then the damn thing kept growing and now it's... well, now it's this.
    I think it's a bit of an odd format, but I warmed to the idea as it took over, so I'm curious to see whther it works for anyone...
    Hope that makes some sense...
    Huggs
    Ralph
    by bluesky3d at 12:49 on 11 August 2003
    Yes, that makes eminent sense ..

I thought it was some new buzz word I had failed to pick up on. I am all for cryptic stuff though, there is something about crossword clues that is just like poetry.

Andrew )
    by Ralph at 15:10 on 11 August 2003
    You're absolutely right there... apart from all those strange ones with references to cricket - I never can get the answers to those....
    by Ralph at 14:20 on 05 September 2003
    For anyone following "Frailty Thy Name" the fourth and penultimate chapter has now been uploaded.
    It's one of those massive revelation moments, and it's head me tearing my hair out, so all feedback would be grately appreciated.
    Thanks guys
    Huggs
    Ralph