Login   Sign Up 

• Lets make something Great ha ha
    by Scott at 21:17 on 25 July 2003
    Alwright

Well, I’m always interested in doing something new, also I like to try and combined you lot lately with those new ideas that entertain the grey matte, anyway you wanna hear…no…sod ya I’ll tell you anyway

Okay I don’t know if your aware but I’m very good at art, especially cartoons and also my brother and I are old hands at a bit of computer animation so I thought as a hobby thing and something interesting I was thinking about making a cartoon to post on the net (that’s how South Park started you know). I want to concentrate on the animation and production (this will be a professional attempt you see) and yes I do want to be involved in the story but I thought it would be fun to share the experience with you lot, I have a few ideas but if any of you out there want in on the experience let me know and we’ll discuss it further

This could be fascinating

Scott
  • Re: Lets make something Great ha ha
    by bluesky3d at 21:40 on 25 July 2003
    Hi Scott,
    sounds interesting... do you have any examples of your work already loaded on the Web, so that we could take a look at your style?

It strikes me that some subjects fit more easily into certain visual styles? And seeing your work might spark something...

Great idea.

Andrew )
  • Lets make something funny ha ha
    by Scott at 10:47 on 26 July 2003
    If anyone wanted a certain style, Simpson’s, Manga or Spitting Image for example, it would not be a problem; I have no difficulty working to what someone wants visually (that what I spend doing at work most days)

So if anyone says ‘I have a good idea, it’s a bit like Disney style characters’ that would be a starting point. I have tons of examples on my laptop because that is where a lot of my work is stored but no I do not have a website but if we got into something I could easily just email to those involved

Scott
    by Swike at 00:51 on 27 July 2003
    HI Scot, Found your posting v.intresting. I'm currently working on me first novel (Maybe you'd like to check it out "Captain Ghost and the warriors of evolution")(See, childrens writers group) I've always seen my stories as "Visual", I wanted to write somthing that could be viewed in any media format...........
    Animation is on of my favourites, so, could you drop me a line? That would be tops!

Ta, Swike xxx

Ps, nice to meetcha
    by Scott at 23:59 on 27 July 2003
    I will give your work a read this week, what kinds of toons do you like? I could put your main characters into the visuals you imagine if you like, I love to draw even when the working day is over so I’m happy to do so if you give me an idea of what you are expecting. I could e-mail them to you or it would be cool if I could post them on the group but I don’t think you can do that

Scott