Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Me. heh. `Lo everyone!
    by Okkervil at 18:47 on 22 June 2003
    Woo, hello. 'm new t'this place, I joined 'cos I couldn't be bothered to pay the entrance fee for competitions. You might frown, but I rely on Christmas and Birthday card money to get me through the year, and of course, any charity I get from my parents, but that's generally after I've tiled the roof or built a conservatory or something. Thus I'm not even a gold member.
    'Course, this means I can only put one piece o'work on at a time, my current one (and this sounds sorta arrogant, but hell, this section's about plugging our work isn't it?) is Stilled Life in the short stories bit, take a shufti if y'like. I've never spent much time writing for leisure before, 'cos I've been doing GCSEs, but I'm on 'study' leave now for threeeeeeee months, so y'never know, y'might hear a bit more from me. I might put one on every coupla weeks and y'can all have a picnic and make it a sort of social event. Wouldn't that be nice.
    Once again, It's nice t'be here, I've never shared my work with anyone other than family members I can back into a corner, so It's refreshing t'have an outlet like this, though I guess y'all will find out whether it's the outlet of the proverbial toilet or some sort of heavenly scented philosophy outlet in a lovely sunny garden.
    Bye!