Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 20 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 
  • Re: The points
    by Becca at 18:24 on 13 November 2003
    James, are you joking? You couldn't have believed the site would do something like that, how could it with so many different opinions about on people's work, it just wouldn't work would it? It just represents your input and also how long you've been on the site. Tell me you were joking, because if you weren't then that needs to be made clearer.
    by Noodles at 15:52 on 16 November 2003
    “Congratulations! We’ve now changed our points system. From now on each point is worth .0000001p (terms and conditions apply) and can be exchanged for Boots Vouchers (germs and conditioners apply). Or! You can take advantage of our new Citizen Protection Programme (keeping you safe with a smile) which includes: free retina scan, fingerprint analysis, free blood, hair and DNA test, completely free police check, your very own laminated, personalised ID Card, your name and details on all of our databases (purely to keep track of what you the customer wants), plus! The opportunity to have a personalised photo, every time you pick up a packet of Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Razorblades, and the chance to star in a low budget film, every time you enter one of our stores! Coming soon: State Of the Art Electronic Anklets – these incredible innovations tell you exactly where you are at Any Moment In Time, and they also play MP3’s. Don’t leave home without one! (Your home, personal liberty, and maybe even your life is at risk if you do not keep up the payments…)”

Sorry, got carried away…But Seriously: Thank god for WriteWords.

Love, Noodles.
    by Hilary at 15:59 on 16 November 2003
    Amazing!

I can almost hear you speaking right now.

Have you thought of getting a job as a voice-over, by chance?

Hilary.
    by Nell at 16:54 on 16 November 2003
    Pete, you're a comic talent, I'm lol here!
    by Hilary at 19:51 on 16 November 2003
    I think James is a bit of a comic as well!

Hilary.
  • This 20 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2