Login   Sign Up 

• Goodbye and THANKS
    by Alex29 at 07:20 on 15 July 2015
    Sorry  but I am out of here - I am not a member of any groups now and I am not in the chair at FFD. I wish you all the best you are all BRILLIANT. Thank you all for the help and friendship over the last few years. I will miss you. Any one passing  good old No 27 is welcome to pop in  - I shall be still at work on these books of mine and when they see light of day the members of this website will have had a massive roll to play in that - I would have liked to still be crashing around here at that point but I am uncomfortable with the smoke and mirrors of the behind the scenes here it has become a distraction from the job in hand. Happy Days laughMC
  • Re: Goodbye and THANKS
    by TassieDevil at 08:46 on 15 July 2015
    So sorry to see you go MC. You've been very supportive to myself and WW in the past and I've come to value your advice and friendship. You'll be a great loss to us all. I wish you all the best in your future writing endeavours. Take care,
    ​Your friend, Alan
    by Alex29 at 09:34 on 15 July 2015
    Thanks Alan - if you don't have my email Catkin and Freebird have it  -if you want to keep in touch I would love to hear how you and the Devils  are - and if you are passing  27  you are welcome for a brew. Best Wishes Marie-Claire
    by Jennifer1976 at 09:43 on 15 July 2015
    Noooooo, MC! I will miss your updates in FFD, though I do understand why you're leaving. You've contributed so much to the group and the site in general. It won't be the same without you! sad

Good luck though! I shall keep an eye on your web site. I hope you have a blog? Please keep in touch (I think you have my email address?).

All the best,

Jenny
    by Alex29 at 11:23 on 15 July 2015
    Me too - Jennifer. marie-claireallington.com or alexallington.com - I have FB page under Marie -Claire Allington  and Alex Allington and twitter thing but they are all a WIP so if you ever want a chat just email me. Best Wishes MC
    by Jennifer1976 at 12:53 on 15 July 2015
    Sent you a friend request on FB (it'll be from Jenny Twomey). smiley