Greetings from me Kashfiya Rafa.
Actually I am a movie lover and wanna share my 3 most favorite movies with you.
Also wanted to know your list as well.
Here is my list:
1. Taken Series.
2. Forest Gump
3. The Notebook.
Actually last two I have watched by the suggestion from my pro blogger friend "Gustavo Woltmann".
I am really amazed by enjoying these three.
Feel free to share your best 3 :)
Have a nice day. :)
Hi Krafa, and welcome to Writewords.
My three favourite movies:
1. Muriel's Wedding
2. Original Star Wars trilogy
3. Mamma Mia
Hi - Man From Snowy River 1 and 2 ( !!!)
The Quiet Man :)
The old ones:
1) Lost Highway
3) The Fifth Element.
The new ones:
1) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
2) A Street Cat Named Bob
My top 5:
2. Harry potter
3. One piece
Edited by gummy1234 at 10:49:00 on 23 June 2017
I'm new on here too.
My favourites are:
1. Jurassic Park
2. Forrest Gump
3. Steel Magnolias
What about your top three books?
Ah, I love Jurassic Park - still remember seeing it in the cinema and literally being on the edge of my seat!
I would have to go with:
Withnail and I - Bar none the best comedy, and perhaps best tragedy of the last 30 years.
Hard-Boiled: The greatest action movie of all time. Chow Yun Fat trasncended to the multi-verse while firing a pistol in each hand.
California Split - This movie just gets life, man.
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's (how come the movie's actually better than the book?)
2. Streetcar named "Desire" (with Viviene Leigh and Marlon Brando)
3. The Dressmaker (same as with "Breakfast at Tiffany's", the book is fine, but the movie rocks)
My favourite movies...
1. The Railway Children (Childest sentimentality but such a genteel Edwardian time)
2. Enemy Mine (Sci-Fi with the brilliant Dennis Quaide & Loise Gossett, an example of excellent characterisation)
3. The Medusa Touch (Richard Burton's timbre and chillingly facial expressions)
Just pass the popcorn.
A good question indeed, i was thinking about the same of years but never had the courage to ask it from someone run 3