Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 135 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8  9 > >  
  • Re: Big Brother?
    by Account Closed at 10:50 on 07 July 2008
    At this rate, Luke, Dale and Stu are going to turn into the new Jen.
    by Cornelia at 11:10 on 07 July 2008
    Isn't that the point, Jem, that they're chosen for their high I.Qs : Irritation Quotients?

I haven't seen it again since last Monday apart from a few minutes or two yet, but should be OK for tonight. Did I see a small heading in the Sun to say one of the women is flirting with Mikey? Oh, and that they were all evacuated in the early hours because of a bomb scare. I hope they've got some of the reactions to that on camera, although I might have to turn the sound down.

Sheila
    by Jem at 11:39 on 07 July 2008
    they're chosen for their high I.Qs : Irritation Quotients?

LOL!!
    by Account Closed at 15:57 on 07 July 2008
    I was shocked that Mario purposely burnt Rex's pizza - he's gone down to their level...
    by susieangela at 10:01 on 08 July 2008
    Didn't you love them all fighting their way out of paper bags! Laughed out loud when it was revealed that Bex had failed by biting her way out of hers.
    Susiex
    by Jem at 16:56 on 08 July 2008
    What do we think of BBB's tears outside prison talking to Stuart?
    by Jem at 18:02 on 08 July 2008
    * SPOILER ALERT!!!!*

Bex and Mario up for nomination!
    by susieangela at 18:09 on 08 July 2008
    nooooo!
    That's wierd - I thought it'd be Rex, or BBB.
    I couldn't hear what BBB was saying outside jail - did you catch it?
    Susiex
    by Cornelia at 18:36 on 08 July 2008
    Oh, I can't wait to catch up on the recording made last night. How can BBB -Belinda- be up for nomination before I've even had chance to see her? Mario seems to be about the only one who's half way likeable. What a shame for his fiancee if he's sent out.

Sheila
    by Jem at 19:27 on 08 July 2008
    The newbies can't nominate or be nominated this week. Be interesting to see why people voted as they did and who. And a surprise about Rex but I'm glad!
    by susieangela at 19:40 on 08 July 2008
    Yeh, I'm glad Rex is staying. Wondering if there's a bit of something going on between him and Sara.
    Susiex
    by Cornelia at 22:11 on 08 July 2008
    I saw the paper bag competiton, which even with editing was quite boring and I understand that it's Belinda's snoring that is making her unpopular. Could the programme makers be using her as a secret weapon to aggravate the housemates? She seemed to be winding up Rex and I think he's right - life in there must be excruciatingly. it was so sad for the man who was lying on the bed looking at the picture of his child and crying.

How come the crowd came near enough for the chanting to be heard in the garden? That seemed a mistake in the management.

I think I'll just watch the updates on the website until it gets down to the final three or four.

Sheila
    by Account Closed at 09:10 on 09 July 2008
    I thought Dale's impression of Belinda's singing was hilarious!! - he really seems to be coming into his own now.

Yeh, i'm glad Rex is staying - although i wish he's stop banging on about his restaurants.

I used to like Mario but i feel a different side to him is coming out now - i mean what was that all about, the argument he was having with Lisa? I hope he goes on Friday.
    by Cornelia at 10:42 on 09 July 2008
    From what I read on the Yahoo link, and I think I saw the conversation, he was just telling her she was too much of a dogsbody and being taken advantage of by the others.

I didn't know about Rex's restaurants. Luke is the one I don't like because he a habit of sensationalising things. On the other hand, it's understandable as a relief from the boredom, like the old ladies of Cranford getting excited over minor events.

Sheila
    by Jem at 11:23 on 09 July 2008
    Yes - the Dale/Stuart in the Diary Room scat singing was hirarious. I thought Stuart was hirarious when he talked about not being able to escape BBB's eyes and getting desperate for someone to call his name.

As for the Mario and Lisa incident. Lisa is NOT happy with him. I almost thought she was going to nominate him. Perhaps she has had a revelation about him. He was trying to tell her she was a mug and wouldn't hear that in fact she'd taken a huge step back on the domestic front and wasn't doing as much as she'd done when they first came in. I almost prefer bex to him now as she seemed to have lightened up since moany Jen went.

<Added>

Hey, is there only me watching BB now? WHo should go - Mario or Bex? I think Mario will but I will miss his pontificating if he does.
  • This 135 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8  9 > >