Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 135 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1   2   3  4  5   6   7   8   9  > >  
  • Re: Big Brother?
    by susieangela at 09:29 on 21 June 2008
    Don't know about him yet. But Jen's face was a picture, as was Dale's.
    And I am so laughing at MarioLisa - they make me curl up!
    Susiex
    by Jem at 10:47 on 21 June 2008
    Oh, God! When they were dancing/snogging! UGH!!!
    by Account Closed at 11:53 on 22 June 2008
    I agree with Rex at the mo, i think he is Sylvia's real-life boyfriend.

I know, i am probably wrong AGAIN!

X
    by susieangela at 12:27 on 22 June 2008
    But surely if he was, they'd let us, the viewers, know, like they did with Mario and Lisa/Stephanie?
    I am still LOVING Kathreya, and Becky.
    Susiex
    by Account Closed at 12:41 on 22 June 2008
    Yeh, you're right - i just thought they seemed very familiar with each other in bed on his FIRST night there! - familiar as in relaxed.

x
    by susieangela at 12:57 on 22 June 2008
    Good point. I couldn't believe it. Unless she was dead drunk. But she's a strange one, isn't she?
    There again, who can say how being closetted in that place would affect anyone. I guess the 'real' world probably starts to recede and you kind of revert to childhood.
    Susiex
    by Jem at 13:26 on 22 June 2008
    i just thought they seemed very familiar with each other in bed on his FIRST night there! - familiar as in relaxed.

Casey, do you think HE was relaxed? I think he was terrified! She was far too familiar with him and all this slapping him and telling him not to blank her and saying she was going to her bed and not doing so. Poor bloke! I bet he'll fall for Jen insteaad because she is keeping her distance. A bloke as good looking as that doesn't need women offering it on a plate, I wouldn't think. I imagine he's a man to enjoy the chase. Sylvia is reminding me a bit of the Jeanne Moreau character in the film I've just seen - 'Jules et Jim'. She just wants to stir it up a bit and she obviously gagging for it!

Do you think Mikey is getting out of his depth? I see him with his hands over his ears when there's a lot of noise and think it must be terrible for him. Having no sight means he can't distract his sense of hearing with visual things, like the rest of us can. If all I could hear was that racket and not actually see them, I'd turn off after sixty seconds.

Oh, did you know, btw that Mario is a manager? And if he uses that word facilitator once more I swear I will stick my foot through the screen!

Isn't Kat(?) swee? So sensitive and always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. And am I the only one who doesn't rreally mind Rex (?) the chef? Mind you, any man who can cook does it for me!
    by Account Closed at 14:17 on 22 June 2008
    *chuckle*, yeh, i thought it was funny, Jem, when Stu fended her off with his hand - no niceties, just 'bog off' basically, which is why i thought maybe they knew each other well!

Poor Mikey - i think the noise will get to him. Sylivia is incredibly selfish - but then i was saying to hubbie, remember what we were all like at college, up until all hours doing goodness knows what - we would have thought Mikey, Mario and Lisa were real boring old farts.

Hmm, Rex is growing on me. Not Rachel though, there's something about her that's a bit false, i feel - not genuine concern like Kat.

Not sure how i feel about Dale crying and thinking he was going to go out - i'd like to feel sympathetic, but he appears to be SO SHALLOW!!!

X

<Added>

I think that's the key to watching BB - try and watch it with your 20yr old head on and then you can see where they are all coming from. Sylvia probably isn't that selfish in real life, just a normal 21yr old 'doing her thang'.
    by Jem at 15:20 on 22 June 2008
    Yes, agree. I think I was probably even more of a poser than she was at 20! Agree about Dale -too. The words thick sh*t and as spring to mind. And Rachel - well, she's a Beauty Queen isn't she? Say no more!
    by Account Closed at 09:02 on 24 June 2008
    Still laughing at Rachel's face when Mikey told those jokes last night...
    by Jem at 13:08 on 24 June 2008
    LOL!! He could have had no idea, could he?

I'm getting to like Mohammed a lot. And I do like Jen.
    by NMott at 11:45 on 25 June 2008
    Help!....hubby wants me to book his hols to include the last week of BB, so he can stay glued to the TV for the Final, but when the hell is that???? He doesn't know, and the official BB website doesn't tell me, so can someone help, please.

- NaomiM
    by Account Closed at 13:03 on 25 June 2008
    Yikes, no idea - i think it runs for 12 weeks, Naomi, if that's any help.
    by NMott at 14:11 on 25 June 2008
    Does that make it the last week in Aug?
    by Jem at 19:16 on 25 June 2008
    Naomi, is this any use?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_2008_%28UK%29

We're now week 3 and it finishes week 13 - so you just need a calendar!
  • This 135 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1   2   3  4  5   6   7   8   9  > >