Login   Sign Up 

Random Read
NIGHT by JLC

This 135 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1  2  3   4   5   6   7   8   9  > >  
  • Re: Big Brother?
    by susieangela at 10:18 on 10 June 2008
    LOL, Myrtle
    WELL...last night two of the housemates got married, though one of them was in a relationship with another housemate...
    actually, if you want a really entertaining account of it all, put some pressure on Zettel, who is trying to avoid watching/reviewing it. I think we're nearly there, he just needs a few more people to push him.
    Susiex
    by Myrtle at 10:23 on 10 June 2008
    Good idea - I love his reviews of The Apprentice, which I'm also gutted to have missed. Why Australia chooses to buy in Ladette to Lady but not The Apprentice I do not know
    by Account Closed at 11:34 on 10 June 2008
    Um, maybe I shouldn't know about this but if you google Big Brother official website, you'll get all the low down and updates... there was one year I was glued to this as well as the show. I don't think I can allow myself to do that again. I wouldn't want to mix with those people in real life so I must be strong and not be seduced by such crapness. I MUST BE STRONG.
    by susieangela at 12:39 on 10 June 2008
    LOL, Sarah!
    Be strong for me, too.
    Susiex
    by Jem at 13:39 on 10 June 2008
    So who do you think will go on Friday? It should be the blonde. (lisa?) She really didn't try very hard in this task, did she, sulking and whining like a spoilt Scouse brat? I love Kathreya, too - or as my son calls her, the Tai Bride (little Britain!) She's got one of thoose faces you just hate to see unhappy, hasn't she? And, is it just me but are the people in the house - including Mario who I initially liked but am now going off - mistaking blindness with mental disability? Oh, I'm supposed to be writing! But anything I can do to keep Myrts happy!
    by susieangela at 13:47 on 10 June 2008
    It will be either Lisa (not Stephanie - she's the blonde 'bride' or Mario, I think. Lisa hasn't so far made much of an impression, and Mario has made too much of one. I think the public might want to split them up. Luke is too cute and Stephanie too pretty (and the only blonde in the house - apart from Darnell, of course!).
    I know, I know...I'm writing too.
    Susiex
    by Terry Edge at 15:04 on 10 June 2008
    You should all be deeply ashamed of yourselves. Zettel has for some time now been struggling with a crippling addiction to crap TV. So far, with great fortitude he's managed to keep his critical abilities sharp and retain his cutting humour, even when his illness forced him to review a series about hyperactive business wannabees with a fear of an ageing bearded Jeff Tracy puppet, and, worse still, a programme with the sole purpose, apparently, of finding a Nancy - a female one, that is.

But to plan dragging him into the most narcotic of rubbish viewing, knowing that this will destroy his powers as surely as Kryptonite removes the Man of Steel's erectile functioning, is just evil.

I've posted a warning to him on his recent cry for help thread (entitled 'Help!' - see? his powers of creativity are already turning sickly, glowing, green), but he needs your help, too. If he should succumb and turn up here, I implore you, please turn the discussion on this thread to matters of the intellect. Switch to a debate about petitioning the BBC for a sitcom called Sean and Herman, two existentialist authors who sit around for 30 mins every week discussing the commentator's fear of the goal-less draw - anything but it-which-can't-be-named.

Terry
    by CarolineSG at 10:31 on 11 June 2008
    struggling with a crippling addiction

....and that's just to Writewords
    by Jem at 16:47 on 11 June 2008
    Well, sod all that, Terry. Did you see it last night? Was it wrong with that girl Alex? How can she live in the real world? Does she have friends or is everyone just scared of her?

Oh, and I don't think Stephanie is very pretty - maybe when she came in with all the slap, but her dreadful sulky face and awful slurred speech spoil the look for me. She talks like she's got a bag of chips in her gob.
    by Account Closed at 19:44 on 11 June 2008
    Confess I did see and I still want to murder that Alex girl. I absolutely hate her. She makes my blood boil ... I knew SO MANY bitches like that in school. You can't reason with them, they'll shout you down for a million years. Confident or what?! And very very scary.
    by susieangela at 21:55 on 11 June 2008
    I agree about Alex - what a pain in the butt. And what a bully. I wonder what makes someone come on BB and behave like that? She must know that she's going to get the boot. It's uncomfortable even knowing she's safely incarcerated in the house - somehow her energy comes out of the screen at you.
    Susiex
    by Jem at 08:54 on 14 June 2008
    How I cheered when Steph got slung out!

<Added>

Trouble is, you can't trust BB any more. They may bring her back for totty value. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU!!
    by susieangela at 10:32 on 14 June 2008
    So far, though, it's been quite boring compared to previous years. Maybe it'll improve, but...
    I thought it would be Mario.
    Or Stepford Lisa.
    GET ALEX OUT!!
    Susiex
    by Account Closed at 10:59 on 14 June 2008
    I can't believe i'm saying this, but i am warming to Alex. I think she needs to get it on with Mohammed, so that we see her softer side.

by Jem at 11:14 on 14 June 2008
    REMEMBER CASEY TOLD US!!!
    Hi, Casey - how did I know I'd see you on the BB thread?
  • This 135 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1  2  3   4   5   6   7   8   9  > >