Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• A warm greeting to you all
    by p00k13 at 12:46 on 19 September 2013
    Hello, I'm a newbie and I'm pleased to meet you all!

I'm taking advantage of the free month's trial to see if WW is something that can benefit me and maybe me benefit others. I hope so. I have found reading through some of the forums useful already.

I am new to writing. Always had a passion for reading and writing throughout my childhood and years to date, something I feel blessed to have passed onto my own child too it seems.

Well, I have written my first book. I like to write Womens' fiction/Chick lit but I have a long way to go and a lot to learn before it's ready for publishing. I can see from going through some of these Forum's that there's much polishing to be done yet!

I'd welcome any advice and tips you may be able to pass on and look forward to getting to know you all and WW better.

Best wishes,
    Tina

• Re: A warm greeting to you all
    by Pen and Ink at 13:18 on 19 September 2013
    Hello and welcome. There are lots of friendly people on the site. Enjoy.
    by EmmaD at 13:55 on 19 September 2013
    Hi Tina and welcome to WW.

The best way to get particular help with your own writing is to join a suitable (and nice and busy) group, and start reading and responding to others' work, and ask for help with your own.

More general queries and ideas will get a good response if you post them here in the main forums - so do get asking!

Emma
    by ShellyH at 10:36 on 20 September 2013
    Hi Tina, welcome to writewords.
    by CarolineSG at 15:36 on 20 September 2013
    Hi Tina,
    Welcome to Writewords!
    by funnyvalentine at 18:46 on 21 September 2013
    Hi Tina and welcome! Hope you find as much help and support here as I have. Take a good look around and join in when you feel like it!
    by Catkin at 23:59 on 21 September 2013
    Hello Tina, and welcome. I hope you find good and useful things here, and go on to join as a full member.