Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Theme songs
    by Steamboat at 11:30 on 25 March 2013
    How does go about getting a song to the producers of a TV series, specifically the new series 'House of Cards'. I have a song by that name written several years ago but never performed by me or anyone else. It is I think my best song in many years and has the gritty sound that seems to match up with the atmosphere of the posters I've seen. If by some wild event Kevin Spacey reads this I'd love to mail you a copy. Charles Wells
  • Re: Theme songs
    by Freebird at 13:58 on 25 March 2013
    sorry, Steamboat, I've no idea. But I hope you manage to find out - you've nothing to lose by sending it to them!
    by EmmaD at 16:33 on 25 March 2013
    How does go about getting a song to the producers of a TV series,

No idea, but I assume you email them. Best of luck.

<Added>

Although if they've got to the stage of there being posters about, I should imagine everything to do with the soundtrack was done and dusted months ago.
    by Account Closed at 16:57 on 25 March 2013
    House of Cards is already out so in terms of theme tune I think they must be set!

However they are currently producing a second series I believe so you could try contacting the Production company http://www.mrcstudios.com/
    by Steamboat at 02:20 on 26 March 2013
    Flora Post,
    Thank you for the lead. I didn't do my research or I would obviously have been more informed. I just came off the road from a playing a couple of one night gigs so I must have been fogged. Over here on Vancouver Island it sometimes feels like a million light years from anywhere else. Charlie Ray