Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• I`m back!
    by The Bar Stward at 01:27 on 19 March 2013
    Hello all

A few years ago I was a very avid writer and spent virtually every day on Writewords. However, after 2009 I set up a new business which quickly took up all of my time so I was unable to come on the site like I use to and eventually stopped for a few years, as writing took a back seat.

Well now I'm looking to expand into filmaking. My partners and I already do graphic designs for television and we now want to make our own short films. So have written a screenplay for a short sci fi film and that is why I am back.

How have has the site been over the last few years, still as busy as ever?
  • Re: I`m back!
    by Account Closed at 09:50 on 19 March 2013
    Welcome back!

Well, lots of successes since you left, plus the usual rollercoaster ride of emotions when it comes to subbing and rejections... plus ca change...

<Added>

talking about the site in general, here!
    by The Bar Stward at 10:25 on 19 March 2013
    Wow, Im glad to hear people have been doing well with their books. Anything I may have heard of?
    by EmmaD at 11:19 on 19 March 2013
    Hi Bar Steward - good to see you back. Sounds like an exciting project.

As Petal says, lots of success, lots of everything else!

Emma
    by The Bar Stward at 11:31 on 19 March 2013
    Glad to hear people are doing well. My team and I are keen to expand into film making. We are all pro animators and designers, plus we have a guy who makes music for games too, so its something we hope to do well. Originally we were going to adapt a Arthur C Clarke short but then we decided to be more creative and write our own story (well the rest decided I should write something) and so we've settle on the time diary as its got time travel (we is always good) and some nice scenes for good special effects to be added. I just want to tighten up the script. I've posted my second draft on Writewords and hope to get some feedback on it. I know how the site works, so I will be reviewing others work too as soon as I can this week.