Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Hello
    by jamescullen41 at 16:23 on 25 January 2012
    Hi everyone,

Glad to join the community.

Looking forward to seeing what books are on offer and also to get some advice on creating an ebook.

By the way, for the last few months, I've been trying to find original stories in the bookshops and online. I don't know if anyone feels the same, but I'm sick of the run off commerical stuff.

I recently found an ebook called 'Leaving Blue Town' which was the one of the most original books I've read for a while and a great read. ( link below). Definatley recommend it.

If anyone has recommendations I would be glad to know.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Leaving-Blue-Town-ebook/dp/B006XY9350

• Re: Hello
    by Mox at 17:06 on 25 January 2012

Mate, James.

Welcome to WW writers community.

Like you I'm also fond of Original story. One of our group members said, no any story is 100% original. Everything has been written, you know, so publishing these days is not a cup of tea.

So Enjoy here, share with us what you have.

Happy Reading,
    by EmmaD at 17:39 on 25 January 2012
    Hi James, and welcome to WW. The online world really has made it easier to find things, though I'm not sure the overall proportion of good stuff to dross has changed. Twas ever thus...

Emma
    by reeva at 11:53 on 09 February 2012
    'Leaving Blue town' is really a nice story i have read it..
    by Manusha at 15:50 on 17 February 2012
    Hi James and welcome to the site. I haven't got any recommendations, I'm afraid, I've only read a couple of books in the last year. I really must get out and read more, I'm starving my brain!