Login   Sign Up 

• Hello, I`m new
    by Archer Two! at 16:32 on 17 June 2008
    I have just joined, and submitted my first short story to the site.

I have been published by Elliot Right Way Books, about 2000 sold to date, but that of course is non-fiction. I would like to try my hand at fiction. Whether I have what it takes remains to be seen, but I have written a synopsis for a book and my short story takes it's theme from that. It is my first attempt at fiction, and any views on it's worth (from 'good' through to 'has potential' through to 'don't give up the day job at any cost' will be very much appreciated.

My wife is already a member of Writewords and I have seen the wonderful support, advice and pleasure she has gained from it, so I am very much looking forward to taking part as well.

• Re: Hello, I`m new
    by Dee at 18:22 on 17 June 2008
    Hi, Archer Two, and welcome to WW.

I expect your wife will be giving you some tips already, but if you need any help finding your way around just give Nik or me a shout.

Good luck with your writing, although I would say – no matter how good it is – don’t give up the day job

Dee
    by Archer Two! at 18:44 on 17 June 2008
    Hi, Archer Two, and welcome to WW.

I expect your wife will be giving you some tips already, but if you need any help finding your way around just give Nik or me a shout.

Good luck with your writing, although I would say – no matter how good it is – don’t give up the day job

Dee

Thank you Dee for your welcoming words. I have had one feedback on my story already - fantastic.
    by Nik Perring at 20:07 on 18 June 2008
    Welcome aboard!

Nik
    by EmmaD at 08:52 on 19 June 2008
    Hi Archer Two, and welcome to WW.

Emma