Login   Sign Up 

• New Blood
    by Chaz at 02:52 on 20 February 2008
    Hi everyone. I am a newbie to writewords, and I am just finding my feet. I have been writing seriously (although how serioulsy is debatable given the lack of progress) for the past 8 months or so. I have had a few stories published in magazines, both online and in print, and several articles, from reviews to interviews, to stories on current events. I am interested in all kinds of media, and believe it is short sighted to discount any kind of creative endeavor.
    I look forward to getting to know you all.
  • Re: New Blood
    by acwhitehouse at 12:29 on 20 February 2008
    Welcome Chaz! What sort of stuff do you write?
    by RT104 at 12:26 on 27 February 2008
    Welcome, Chaz. Are you joining any group(s) here, with a view to posting your work?

Rosy
    by susieangela at 22:12 on 27 February 2008
    Hi Chaz, and welcome
    Susiex
    by EmmaD at 09:55 on 28 February 2008
    Hi Chaz, and welcome to WriteWords. If you get stuck using the site give the Site Hosts a call, or just stand in the middle of the forum and yell.

It's worth joining a group if you want consistent feedback on your work, as critting and being critted by the same set of people is such a good way of improving your own work.

Emma
    by Dee at 21:56 on 28 February 2008
    Hi Chas, and welcome. Yes, give us a shout if you get stuck – we’re here to help.

a few stories published in magazines, both online and in print, and several articles, from reviews to interviews, to stories on current events.

That sounds like damned good going for just eight months… well done!

Dee