Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Hello, my name is Scott
    by The Mighty Mouse at 11:47 on 13 February 2008
    Hello everyone.

My name is Scott and I'm just revisiting my love of writing. Over the last few years I have concentrated on being an illustrator and recently I decided to marry the two big interests of my adult life. I have started putting together concepts and designs for children’s picture books and whilst doing so I felt a yearning to start writing my book again which I started in 2002! Also in between all this I have worked with another writer to create a television script for a comedy.

What I would most like is some feedback on the book I am rewriting, which is titled 'The Land' and can be found in the Archive now (well it can at the moment, today date being 13th Feb 08). I am working particularly hard on rearrange scenes to help improve the pace and to grab the readers interest as soon as possible. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Scott
  • Re: Hello, my name is Scott
    by scotgal at 13:47 on 13 February 2008
    Hi Scott and welcome to WW!

SG
    by Dee at 18:32 on 13 February 2008
    Hi Scott, and welcome to WW.

If you need any help finding your way around, give Nik Perring or myself a shout. For instance, I see you’ve posted your novel as an .rtf file, which can put some people off opening it. You're more likely to get useful feedback if you join one of the groups and post a small sample.

Good luck

Dee
    by Nik Perring at 14:33 on 15 February 2008
    Welcome aboard!

Nik