Login   Sign Up 

• Returning member requiring help please...
    by Deborah at 15:56 on 07 January 2008
    Hi, I have returned as a full WW member after a years' absence. I have, however, joined a different group from previously as the original one is full... I would like to know:
    1. How do I go on a waiting list to re-joing a full group? (Chicklit)
    2. How to delete all the work uploaded previously as this has undergone rewrites and I want to upload the 'new and improved' stuff once I pluck up the courage....
    3. Also, during my absence I got married and wondered how or if someone could possibly change my www.showcase details from my maiden name of Liguori to my married name of Riccio... please?
    My thanks to you
    Deborah
  • Re: Returning member requiring help please...
    by NMott at 16:42 on 07 January 2008
    Easiest way to join a full group is to WWmail David Bruce and ask him to create some space in that forum.

If you go to your My WriteWords (top right hand corner of the screen) you will find a list of your old work and can edit &/or delete it.

Not sure about showcase.

- NaomiM
    by Dee at 18:46 on 07 January 2008
    Hi, Deborah, and welcome back!

I think you’ll have to ask DB to change your showcase name for you.

If you delete your uploaded work, you'll lose the feedback along with it, so remember to copy any you want to keep. Alternatively, you can set the work to be visible to yourself only.

There have been quite a few changes during the past year, so give me or Nik Perring a shout if you get stuck.

Dee

by Luisa at 22:47 on 07 January 2008
    Debs, is that you? Woo hoooo! Welcome back! Congratulations on the wedding! And I can't wait to read more extracts of your fab book.

See you in Chick Lit soon, I hope!

Luisa
    x
    by Deborah at 13:35 on 08 January 2008
    Thanks Naomi, Dee & Lisa (yes - it's me! New and improved I hope!!)
    Thanks for the advice - and oops didn't think to copy the feedback - I do remember it being so helpful as well - ne'er mind, that'll teach me!
    I have managed to crawl back into Chicklit (woo hoo and see you there, Luisa!) and have managed to get all my other bits sorted with thanks to you fine people.
    All I need to work out now is how to do the italic/bold, underline malarkay!!!
    Debs

<Added>

*Luisa* not Lisa.... how quickly we forget! (tee hee)
    by Nik Perring at 13:14 on 09 January 2008
    Welcome back, Debs.

Nik.