Login   Sign Up 

• hiya to all
    by lindy lou at 10:02 on 01 November 2007
    A very good day to everyone. I am trying to find my way around the site but it looks like it will take me a while to have a peak at everyone! My technical brain is still in slumberland and slowly awakening. One confession, I am not a writer but just talked on paper to creat my first free ebook. I'd just like to wish everyone the very best with your creative work of art! I think I'll have to plan 'writewords' time in my diary, and thats just to view some of the work on here!

Be great
    Sunshine and smiles
    Lindy lou!
  • Re: hiya to all
    by RT104 at 16:07 on 01 November 2007
    Welcome, Lindy Lou!

Are you going to post some of your own work - maybe with a link in 'Introduce Your Work'?

Rosy
    by lindy lou at 09:11 on 08 November 2007
    Hi Rosy,

I have uploaded my ebook as it is a free ebook and aimed at people who are working on personal development. I really put the info on here to get a little feedback. Just about to go to your profile. Speak soon.

Lindy lou!
    by RT104 at 11:01 on 08 November 2007
    Lindy, I did have a read of your e-book, but to be honest, I feel about out of my depth making any kind of comment on it! Maybe some others on the site have more experience of this type of material and could help you refine it.

Best of luck, anyway!

Rosy