Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• uploading work
    by foundit at 11:23 on 08 September 2007
    I have just joined a poetry group and I thought I had uploaded a poem. when I look in the group it says no work uploaded. Is there a time delay?
    Joe
    Puzzled.
  • Re: uploading work
    by NMott at 12:11 on 08 September 2007
    Hi Joe. No there isn't normally a delay (except for the 2 day rule which does not allow another piece of work to be uploaded within that time). I suspect that your application to join the poetry group was still pending when you uploaded the work so it did not give you the option of posting the work there when you were uploading it.
    I checked under your Work via your Profile and it appears to be in your Archive (archive>poetry>general). It is simple to change. Go to poem and choose Owner Edit. Scroll down and you should find a list of Groups you are a member of. Choose Poetry Group. Submit.

Good Luck,

- NaomiM
    by Dee at 12:45 on 08 September 2007
    Naomi’s right. Your poem is showing in the general archive.

There’s no time delay on uploading work, but there is on joining a group. So you probably just tried uploading into the group a little too quickly.

You're showing as being in the group now, so just follow Naomi's advice to move your work into the group archive.

Dee
    by foundit at 22:50 on 08 September 2007
    To Naomim and Dee,
    Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    It now shows on the site.
    Joe.