Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Professional Script Reading Service
    by Lianne at 14:27 on 14 March 2006
    As well as being a scriptwriter, I am a professional script reader with experience reading scripts at BBC Wales and Script Factory, among others. I am now offering a script reading service to private clients. I can offer feedback on feature, television, radio and short scripts.

Reports are divided into the following sections: Story and Theme, Structure and Pace, Character, Dialogue, Visual Grammar. The report will also incorporate feedback on genre and marketability, and I can offer advice and guidance on formatting, presentation and possible avenues to pursue for production. My approach is flexible and the feedback can be tailored to specific needs. I guarantee a minimum 2-week turnaround.

Fees vary depending on length of script and any specific requirements, but I will offer a discount for writewords members. For further information or a quote, contact: optimistic_script_reader@yahoo.co.uk.

• Re: Professional Script Reading Service
    by Lianne at 10:50 on 23 July 2006
    Just bumping this up with a little update on rates...

Feature Script, up to 120 pages: £25
    Short Script, up to 30 pages: £10
    Treatment, up to 30 pages: £10

I will also read synopses, outlines, break downs, TV and radio scripts - contact for rates for these services. Discounts available for returning customers.

Please note the email address in my original post is no longer valid. To request a sample report or further information, please email me on script.reports@googlemail.

L
    by Account Closed at 11:07 on 25 July 2006
    I can recommend Lianne's services. She just did a very thorough report for me on a screenplay, pointing out it's main strengths and weaknesses and giving me plenty of ideas for the next draft.

<Added>

its
    by Lianne at 16:26 on 25 July 2006
    Thanks for the endorsement e.g!

L