Login   Sign Up 

• Search Engine Optimisation
    by Beadle at 06:39 on 25 February 2006
    Here's a job going in the wild and whacky world of googling. I know the guy and he's a good guy. No THAT well paid, but might be of interest to full-time writers looking for some part-time income.

Beadle

Part-Time, Permanent, Work-from-Home position. Possibility to go Full Time.

Successful, growing internet marketing consultancy is looking for an analytically minded writer to assist in targeting and creating advertising that runs on search engines such as Yahoo, MSN, and Google. You must be able to transform the concepts of our clients' products and services into targeted keyword lists and concise text ads. Problem-solving skills are essential. You must be an excellent communicator, sensitive to language, and comfortable composing copy on demand.

Accuracy, attention to detail, and research, problem-solving, and excellent written communication skills are essential.

Responsibilities include: * Researching and understanding our clients' offerings. * Building relevant, researched keyword lists for those offerings. * Categorizing keywords into logical groups. * Writing accurate, descriptive ads. * Keeping pace with work that runs on internet time -- i.e., exceptionally fast.

Requirements: * Strong editing skills. * Strong practical research skills, i.e., ability to quickly teach yourself a new topic just by researching it on the internet. * Proven written communication excellence. * Detail-oriented; ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and with minimal errors. * Significant problem-solving and analytical abilities. * Ability to meet deadlines. * Ability to do heavy computer work: Lots of mousing and typing. * Broadband internet connection and a fast computer.

Compensation: $15 to $25 USD/hr, depending on experience. Advancement and full-time potential.
    Doug Bates
    Principal
    Aderit Internet Marketing Consulting
    http://www.Aderit.com/
    US Phone: 781.679.2172
    UK Phone: 020710.19665
    US Fax: 815.361.1470
    US Cell: 617.721.1232