Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Fortnightly novel writing group in Bristol
    by LMJT at 16:58 on 23 September 2008
    Hi everyone,

Myself and a friend from another writing website are setting up a small novel writing group that will meet fortnightly in central Bristol to give and receive constructive criticism.

If you’re interested in joining, please message me with a brief outline of your novel and I’ll be back in touch with you.

We’re not looking for any sci-fi or fantasy writers I’m afraid, but wish you all the best if this is your chosen genre.

We don't have details such as time/place as this will be decided in agreement with all members.

Thanks,

Liam
  • Re: Fortnightly novel writing group in Bristol
    by NMott at 17:45 on 23 September 2008
    That's a great idea Liam. Here's hoping for a fruitful and supportive writing group.

- NaomiM
    by LMJT at 19:01 on 23 September 2008
    Ooh, Naomi, does that mean you're on board? Or was it a message or encouragement?

Either way, thanks! I'll keep you posted on how we get on.

Liam
    by NMott at 23:26 on 23 September 2008
    Ooh, Naomi, does that mean you're on board? Or was it a message or encouragement?

Either way, thanks! I'll keep you posted on how we get on.

Liam

Unfortunately I'm not in Bristol, otherwise I would definately be popping along, so I guess that just leaves words of encouragement.
    Would love to know how you get along.
    The nearest equivalent to me is in Reading - still a bit of a trek, so instead I've signed up to our local adult education CW course. £75 for 10 sessions over 10 weeks. Eeek, I hope it's worth it.

- NaomiM